“What more can I say?”

Pebble Beach Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Napier
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Others have said it, and that is why it is #1 on Tripadvisor.
Staff are friendly, with tips about eating out in the surrounding areas (the pies were as good as you said).
The rooms are large and spacious, with a spa bath, and the views and the sound of the sea, made it most relaxing. Added benefits include a complimentary laundry, which is a huge plus for when travelling and not having the luggage allowance to change every day. Plus free wifi, which is essential these days.
No hesitation to recommend to stay here to anyone and the next time I am in Napier, I know where I will be staying.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I would stay here again. Large clean tidy comfortable room. Free WiFi in room, morning paper stunning view of Hawke Bay. Close the bathroom window fully if there is a wind, it stops the whistling. Slept well and were not woken by cars or trains, could hear them when awake. Had all we needed in kitchen, small french press for coffee and also a small packet of a locally roasted coffee for the press to make two cups of coffee. Centre of town about 10-15 min walk so no need to hassle with car parking.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The managers are always warm and efficient. You get wine or juice, cheese and biscuits on arrival. The rooms are immaculate with a spa in the room and beautiful views to the beach.
I always stay here when I'm in Napier and it is impressive every time.
There is a quirky lift which you can take to the top floors!

Room Tip: All rooms are good with second and third with the better views of the beach.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Welcome basket on arrival was a surprise and the chocolates lovely. Large spacious room. We stayed on third floor in 2 bedroom unit. The lift was great to get our bags to our room. Very large spa pool in lounge/main bedroom area. Road noise was disruptive and between the trucks in front and trains at rear of motel it made sleeping difficult. Glad I stayed for the view but would probably choose somewhere quieter next visit. Service was fantastic and plenty of parking available.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The Pebble Beach motel was fantastic it was immaculately clean. Very spacious room. Tastefully furnished couldn't fault it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good value and tasty. 10 out of 10 for us. Would definitely recommend and I will be back. Cheers lynne

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My daughter, her husband and 4 children, with my husband and myself stayed 2 lovely nights here in 2 - 2 bedroom rooms..We felt very welcome as soon as we walked into reception...The rooms are beautiful and large...very clean which was great as i am a clean freak...being on the waterfront was wonderful..Bathroom was large..The kitchen was great...The kids loved the spar...Everything about this motor inn is amazing...I highly recommend Pebble Beach to everyone..Thank you for our lovely stay..I just loved this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here several times now and can't fault it. Very well appointed rooms with a vast spa bath and a private balcony overlooking the bay - combine this with friendly service and you've found a keeper.
I'll be staying here whenever I'm over this way.

• Stayed: August 2013