“Amazing Experience and a must for the "bucket list"”

Flying Kiwi Parasail
Book In Advance
More Info
US$70.83*
and up
Parasailing Adventure over the Bay of Islands
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: NZ's HIGHEST Parasail and FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1998 We offer breathtaking views of the Bay of Islands from 1200ft of towline. No physical restrictions or experience required. Fun for the whole family. Single, Tandem or Triple flights available.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Firstly, WOW. This is an amazing MUST DO attraction if you are ever in Paihia. The whole experience from start to finish was seamless. The views are spectacular, the ride is smooth, breathtaking and "very high". Even if you are afraid of heights (like me) you cannot be any safer, the crew look after you well and make sure you are well briefed. My wife absolutely loved it as well and the photographer got a nice picture of us "smooching" mid air lol...

I would highly recommend the parasail experience to anyone.

A big thank you to Julez, Richard and the team for looking after us. Mori (Waitangi Treaty Grounds)

There are newer reviews for Flying Kiwi Parasail

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Went parasailing with a friend in Paihia. The view you will get is amazing and take your camera with you. You can dip your toes in the water or your whole body. Either will make the experience better.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

That was my first parasail experience and it was a very enjoyable one. Thanks to the wonderful team that puts it together. My wife was so reluctant to get on to it but she felt that she would have missed this awesome adventure had she not opted to. The two member team on the boat make you very comfortable with their funny talks and music. We both loved it every minute of it and I would recommend you guys to my friends who visit Paihia,

The only concern I have of your service is the Video and Photo option that you provide. The photos have come out good but I am not satisfied with too many long distant shots. A couple of zoomed in shots would have been good. Also I couldn't find the pre-loaded aerial shots that are supposed to be in the SD card and the video of the landing is missing as well. These made me feel that I spent a bit too much on the photos and videos.

But that one concern wouldn't take out the experience that you guys provide us! So thanks again for putting together this thrilling activity.

Sophie A, Owner at Flying Kiwi Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review our product. I am happy to hear you had a fantastic flight! I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with the photo/video service and will address that as follows. We take some very far off shots to give you an appreciation of how high you are. Sounds like our crew took too many of those and we will follow up on his performance. We sell a photo/video service which includes a video of your take off and still shots of your landing. There will only be one video of your flight on the SD card and that will be of the take off. The still shots would be of your landing. This should have been explained at the beginning of your trip. Our camera only allows us one function at a time and video of your take off is usually more exciting!. The photos of the view will be in a separate folder. If you put the SD card in another camera you will not be able to view these. It must be put into your computer. Please check all folders to make sure they are not there. We do check each card before it goes onto the boat. If you still have no luck we can email them to you. Please email us directly if this is the case. Thanks heaps for the "Breathtaking" review! Richard

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

My partner and I decided toI do the parasailing whilst in Paihia. The boat is 31ft long and the skipper and crew were super friendly. The para sailing was awesome and the views amazingover Paihia and surrounds. Well worth doing if your in Paihia

Sophie A, Sales & Marketing at Flying Kiwi Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your parasailing experience. Delighted to hear you had a great time!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My partner and I did a tandem parasail for his 40th birthday. I loved the whole experience, from the moment I phoned and spoke with a lovely lady when booking, to the boys on the boat who were very professional and as I was a little bit nervous not been fond of heights, they soon had my mid at rest after explaining all safety precautions. Great way to see the Bay! The photo and video option for $35.00 is well worth it too. Thanks Kiwi Parasail for an awsome experience!

So pleased to hear the Birthday celebrations went well and that you have some pictures to prove you actually did it!!! Thanks again for flying with us