“Perfect Sunrise Skydive!”
Review of The Skydive Zone - CLOSED

The Skydive Zone
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Zone Bay of Islands is located in Kerikeri and offers tandem skydiving for your first jump experience. Instruction begins with a short briefing, then you and your instructor share a tandem harness, freefalling from nearly 15,000 feet at speeds of 120 mph (200kph) or more. After about a minute or more of freefall, your instructor will open the dual-sized parachute, and together you'll fly back to the ground for a soft landing.
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This company has 5* service! We had one skydive cancelled in Queenstown due to the weather, so we really wanted to fit in a skydive in the north island before we came home. But all our days were booked up with other activities. We went to their booking office in Paihia next to the pier (and the guy who works there was SO helpful!) he arranged for the skydive company to pick us up at 6.30am (we were booked to go on a diving trip at 8am, which he also arranged for them to pick us up on their way after our skydive (Paihia Dive)) Their service was beyond excellent! Funny and friendly jumpers, great atmousphere and the videos/pics came out great! Also, as they picked us up so early, it was only me and my boyfriend doing the jump at that time! PERFECT! The lady who runs this skydive company (I've forgotten her name) is married to Stew who we were on the diving trip with Paihia Dive! So don't forget to book both if you are in the Bay of Islands!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I went skydiving with this company in 2010. It was such a good experience. The staff was very funny, which makes you feel relaxed - but don't be afraid - they don't play with your safety.

The view was absolutely amazing and breathtaking.

I would highly recommend this company I you would like to go skydiving in New Zealand

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I did the 16,500ft skydive back in March 2013, and it was an amazing experience!

The crew are all very professional, at the same time as having some good banter and messing with you a bit. You get all the right kit, and you're up in the plane before you know it!

They take a go-pro camera with them so you can get the photos after, and trust me, you'll want them!

Also, the Bay of Islands is a fantastic view!! I got a very clear day, though, and NZ is notoriously random with it's weather, so pick a good day and you won't regret it.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

So I did the 19,500-ft jump and it was incredible. 85 seconds (or thereabouts) of freefall! Their prices are quite high, so if you're on a budget this place is not for you. What's nice is that they offer several heights: 8k, 12k, 16k and 19.5k-ft jumps. The latter two require oxygen while in the plane because of the sheer height! The tandem jump-masters are very friendly and good at assuaging what fears you may have.

1  Thank croctad
Reviewed 4 May 2013

It was fantastic experience.
as I wanted to skydive since vary long time; for me, d dream came true.

office staff was answering all d queries patiently,
and diving staff was so full of energy; eradicates all d doubts and fears instantly.

loved d experience.
one must dive at least once in life.
thanks to Andrew, who accommodated me.

1  Thank gopi s