“Amazing palce!!”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: UNLIKE MOST PLACES WE NEVER CHARGE HOLIDAY SURCHARGE Live Music Every Sunday Afternoon 3pm - 6pm. Happy Hour Everyday 3pm - 6pm Alfresco's is a family run business that is open everyday from 8.00Am serving freshly produced food and excellent coffee. We strive to give great service anytime of the day.
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We recently went to Northland and stayed in Paihia. We were recommended Alfresco by our apartment manager. This place was absolutely amazing. Food here was delicious and well presented. So much so we went there for three meals! Breakfast was also very well done and prices were reasonable. The staff here were also very attentive and friendly. I would definitely go back and recommend this to anyone going past here.

Date of visit: August 2012
Kelvnz, Manager at Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Hi Devashana
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! I'm absoultely delighted that you enjoyed our restaurant so much that you visited us several times. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the food and service so much. Hopefully we will see you again the next time you are in Paihia!
Many thanks
Kelvin

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Its always nice to enjoy seafood whilst overlooking a great nautical vista and that's just what was provided. I enjoyed the non fried seafood platter which was delicious! Fresh and tasty seafood washed down with a good beer and well hosted by attentive and friendly staff. Life is good!

Kelvnz, Owner at Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Hi Rick
Many thanks for leaving us the great review. I'm delighted to hear you had such an enjoyable visit to our restaurant and that you found both the staff and food excellent!
I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Paihia!
Many thanks

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The service was VERY slow. Nice atmosphere, good fodd once it was served but we waited an absolute age and I had only ordered soup for a main!

Date of visit: June 2012
Kelvnz, Owner at Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2012

Hi Vicki
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review of your visit to our restaurant. I was very disapointed to read that you experienced such a slow wait for your meal. I would like to assure you that this is very unusual and I have followed up with my staff. There seems to have been a mix up with your order on the night with a junior member of our staff which caused the delay. I was happy to see that you did enjoy your meal with us and the atmosphere in the restaurant. Again thank you for your review and again I apologise for the wait on your meal. I would hope that you would give us another opportunity to impress you if you are in Paihia again.
many thanks

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Everything on the menu is excellent. Ate there several times during our stay in Paihia

Date of visit: March 2012
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Hi Matthew
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your visits to our restaurant so much. Hopefully you'll make it back to Paihia again soon.
many thanks

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Amazing food! Great service.Nice atmosphere.Would go again.

Date of visit: June 2012
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Hi David
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm delighted you enjoyed your food and service so much when you visited our restaurant! I hope you had a great birthday in Paihia!
thanks again