“School Visit”
Review of Action World

Action World
Ranked #17 of 42 things to do in Paihia
More attraction details
Owner description: A full fun-filled day for the whole family! Unique action games seen nowhere else in the world featuring Flying Trapeze, Circus High Wire, Climbing Wall - all without a safety harness! This is possible because of our patented air bag technology. There is also a 12m high inflatable slide, a 30m water slide, Mini Golf, picnic/BBQ area and much, much more! Fun and satisfaction guaranteed so come on down!
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We took a group of kids from school (Years 7 to 13) to Action World for the day as their treat for completing a challenge through 2013. They, and the 2 teachers and accompanying adults, had a blast. Carol, Freddy and ? (lovely Maori lad) were brilliant - friendly, patient, knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone had a ball. The only downside was all the red and scratched/cut backs from going down the waterslide, but that didn't stop most of them from doing it. Even if you don't participate, it is entertaining watching everyone else on the activities. Well worth visiting.

1  Thank suzannej136

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We were just driving past Action world and we saw the
Mini golf sign. My husband and I love mini golf and it was very spontaneous of us to pull over.. We got our golf balls and putters! Must say its prity challenging to other mini golfs we have been too.. But we had goood fun.. If u love mini golf u def cant miss this one..

Frederick O, Owner at Action World, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thanks guys! We have had many visitors who do mini golf around the world and we are told that ours the the most interesting and challenging (read: hard!) in the world!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Great fun for my 2 and 4 year old. My husband also enjoyed the grown up stuff! Very attentive staff, keen to pass on their expertise. Well worth the money, Thank you.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great day for the whole family. Friendly staff and a nice place to relax and let the kids go and enjoy themselves.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband, friend and 2 girls aged 8 and 12 headed to Paihia on Sunday for a birthday treat for our 8 year old. We were not really sure what to expect only that it looked like fun on the website. We were really wrapped. The staff were great, informative, very friendly and encouraging. Not one for heights I bravely climbed to the top of the extreme slide, placed my feet into the mat and screamed my way down the slide. It was exhilarating, I got off the end shaking yet very pleased with myself. We attempted most things except my 12 year old was the only one to brave the trapreze. There were some great bouts on the jousting pole oto. We had a picnic right in the middle so we couldewatch the girls. It is very well maintained and safety is paramount and adhered to. Great fun and value for money. The water slide was a welcome cool down at the end of our day. We are definitely considering taking our staff for a team bonding experience. Thanks Freddy and Carol.

Frederick O, Owner at Action World, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Hi Guys - thank you for the great comments and look forward to seeing you back with the staff for team building!
Cheers