This hotel is in a great location and quiet as the rooms are off the road. Rooms have everything you need, including a comfy bed and surprise you with some nice touches; quality bath products, plunger coffee and decent coffee cups. Breakfast is impressive and again has some 5 star signs ie quality muesli. Pool a little tired looking but functional, spa and sauna fine. Manager made a personal visit to the room which was a nice touch. Staff seem minimal but are lovely and do a great job (cleaners included).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel which has a 3 Star Plus rating and Enviro Bronze Award. Swim in the pool, relax in our spa, enjoy a sauna, work out in our gymnasium. Most of our rooms look over a natural setting of native and subtropical plantings and are available at surprisingly affordable rates. The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is located at 27 Kings Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It is a short stroll to the ocean and only a 5 minute walk into Paihia town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Pacific Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel Bay Of Islands, New Zealand