We booked through a Grabone deal and it was good value. Don't expect the Ritz but it was quite adequate for the 2 days we were there. Close to most amenities. Breakfast was good value for money. Pool was nice and refreshing - especially after sitting in the sauna for 20 minutes. I see from previous comments that the pool looked dirty. The pool was not actually dirty. It only looks like that because they have used real rocks cemented into the surrounds. Apart from it being cool due to the weather, the pool was great. The spa and sauna were a very welcome addition to our stay. Our room was ok and car parking was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel which has a 3 Star Plus rating and Enviro Bronze Award. Swim in the pool, relax in our spa, enjoy a sauna, work out in our gymnasium. Most of our rooms look over a natural setting of native and subtropical plantings and are available at surprisingly affordable rates. The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is located at 27 Kings Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It is a short stroll to the ocean and only a 5 minute walk into Paihia town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Pacific Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel Bay Of Islands, New Zealand