My wife and I wanted to have some relaxing time in northlands before spending Christmas with relatives. Based on the views promised by the website, and the rave reviews here on trip advisor, we booked Cooks Lookout for five nights. We were not disappointed!!!!
Norm and Shelagh gave us the warmest welcome possible, The views from our room across the bay to russel were stunning. It was so peaceful.
We had a studio room which was spacious, clean, and well equipped.
We had our own private terrace, to sit and enjoy the views. Recently refurbished pool was warm, clean and inviting.
Located on the ridge above Paihia, cooks look out is away from the hustle and bussel of the town centre, but only four minutes drive, so you can have the best of both worlds, enjoy the restaurants and bars in Paihia, but come home for a glass of whatever on your terrace and take in the moonlit bay view before retiring for a good nights sleep.
We will be returning as soon as we can save up to come to NZ again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand