This motel is out of town, in a quiet subdivision about 5 - 10 minutes drive inland from Paihia (and you do need to drive - not really a walkable distance or road to Paihia or to the beach). Our unit was fine, a fairly standard motel unit, but clean and comfortable. The great thing about this place is the outlook - a lovely view, plus it has a very nice, good sized pool (and a trampolene and a barbeque area).
There is 100MB of Wifi data, per unit, per day included in the room price (but a tip for travellers, there is free Wifi at the public library, in Paihia (and in many other places in NZ) so that is good for uploading photos etc.).
Can I also say that the woman who cleaned our room was very nice :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand