Norm and Shelagh had given us easy-to-follow directions to reach Cook's Lookout without hassle. They gave us a warm welcome and quickly had us installed in our unit.
The view over the river and out to the ocean was sensational. The unit was compact but well laid out with all the equipment needed for self-catering if required and outdoor furniture for sitting out to either dine or just admire the view.. Most impressively the unit was immaculately clean and tidy.
Cook's Lookout is a few minutes easily navigable drive out of town and the local supermarket is on the way. Summing up, Cook's Lookout is a quality property at reasonable cost with plenty of touring advice and warmth from the proprietors.
Margaret and Warner Bastian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand