Stayed at Cook Lookout after our son's wedding in January. We had thought of staying in the town, but so glad we chose to stay at the Lookout instead. Only a short drive to the hustle and bustle of Pahia, but great to return to this beautiful and peaceful location and its wonderful views from our own deck. Norm and Sheila were fantastic and helpful hosts and our unit was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Would certainly stay again if we return to the Bay of Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand