Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I had booked 2 apartments, one for my family of 4 and one for my mother and friend. Norm and Shelagh were very generous and upgraded my mother and friend from the smaller apartment to a larger one beneath ours to make our stay easier for us. The apartments were lovely, well equipped and very clean. Norm and Shelagh were great hosts and very helpful with information about the local area and booking day trips. The views are great and my teenage boys loved the heated pool. Only a short drive from town and very peaceful. Would highly recommend this accommodation especially for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand