We had a very enjoyable stay here, the hilltop location on the edge of bushland overlooking the whole of the Bay is amazing by day and magical at night. We found the service excellent and attention to detail very good. All usual communal facilities were adequate and well maintained. The only feature we thought lacking was a wardrobe, the awkward hanging rail did not do the room justice. There are some local shops, but if your needs are for walking distance restaurants & pubs, this is NOT for you. We found sitting on the private terrace in front of our room with only bush noises and a vista of twinkling lights to go with our wine compensated very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand