Norm and Shelagh run a wonderful, quiet motel located on a hill with stunning views from all the units overlooking Waitangi and over the bay toward Russell. They were both so helpful , offering advice for walks, places to visit, restaurants, etc.
Cooks lookout is about 3km outside of Piahia surrounded in bush win it's own ( very warm) swimming pool
highly recommend the fery trip to Russell and walk to Flagstaff hill, the Dolphin swim and a trip to Kirikiri.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand