“True bliss”
Review of Thai Massage Paihia - CLOSED

Thai Massage Paihia
More attraction details
Owner description: NOTE -THAI MASSAGE PAIHIA WILL CLOSE PERMANENTLY 16 NOVEMBER 2014 - BOOKINGS AVAILABLE TO 15 NOVEMBER.Thai Massage Paihia provides a high standard of Thai traditional and other therapeutic massages - everything from stress and pain relief to pure, soothing indulgence - and not at spa prices! The atmosphere in the clinic is most peaceful, calm, and friendly - in the Thai tradition. Our location,a 3 minute drive from central Paihia, is easy to find and has free, off-street parking. We are open 10am - 6pm: Tuesday to Saturday. The Thai staff are highly qualified,and this family business is fully licensed and accredited in NZ. We are popular and have an excellent reputation. It is therefore advisable to make an appointment one or two days ahead - just call in, phone or E-mail. Come and say hello! Nittaya.
Paihia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“True bliss”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

What a great end to a very busy day.A warm welcome from Colin and Nittaya at reception,and I could feel the cares of the day fall away.My hour long massage relieved all the tension in my shoulders and neck.The surroundings were warm and comfortable and I felt really pampered.
A great asset for Paihia.An affordable treat for everyone.Easy parking.

Visited May 2014

6 attraction reviews
“Amazing massage”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Nittaya did a half hour massage for me today and left me feeling absolutely wonderful, relaxed, tension free and so good. It didn't feel that short and she was very professional, taking time to find out where specific problems were and dealing with them. Colin was friendly and helpful and I was lucky to get a slot so make sure you book in advance so as not to miss out. I wish I had discovered you sooner as I could have had another one before I leave tomorrow.

Visited May 2014
colin q, Manager at Thai Massage Paihia, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words, Annette - have a safe journey home. Nittaya
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Thank you - I have been living in pain & now what a difference :)”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Again thank you so much, I didn't even have to point out where my neck / shoulder pain was as you could find the tense & problem mussels by feel, amazing. I have been living with this for months and now with some simple exercises are on the mend. Lastly I shouldn't be promoting you guys on trip advisor as it will only make it harder and harder for me to get an appointment as word gets out, but for those hurting - these guys are very good.

Kind regards Peter Honey

Visited March 2014
1 Thank NPOProjects
Opua, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just what I needed!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had been meaning to book a massage here ever since moving up from Auckland. Such bliss, from being met by Colin at reception, to having Nittaya gently work out the pain in my shoulder. Very reasonably priced, good location, easy parking, professional set up. So good I have booked another session!

Visited April 2014
Paihia, New Zealand
“Life saving!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My favorite place to run and hide, always come out feeling better and ready to face the world again! Nittaya is always so welcoming and lovely.

Visited March 2014