We have just returned to Australia after spending 2 weeks in NZ spending the majoirty of our time in B& B's .
We decided to try B& B's this trip because hotel rooms( with T.V's the centre piece of furniture) cold and boring .
Chalet Romantica was a delight , we stayed in the attic room which even had a microwave and fridge ( not all B&B's do ) . The view was stunning, the bed very large and even Inge's choice of toiletries luxurious.
We took advantage of the spa and pool ,after filling our days with activities suggested by Inge.
The breakfast spread had a touch of class full of fresh produce including the honey made from their own bees .
It was slightly over our initial budget but we both agreed worth every cent .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spoil yourself and experience the magic of Chalet Romantica. Each upstairs room has its own balcony with superb seaviews, quality furnishings and fittings, free wifi & extra comfy beds. One room is on the ground floor and has garden views. Indoor pool, spa & gym Central town location within a stroll to all amenities, Dolphin - Bay cruise departure piers & beaches. Friendly hosts with a wealth of local knowledge love to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Chalet Romantica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Romantica Hotel Paihia
- Chalet Romantica Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand