We spent 2 nights here, wow what a lovely place - it really sets the standard, once you have stayed here you cannot and will not be able to bring yourself to stay anywhere else. Absoloute beachfront, we were on the 4th floor with sweeping sea views, the water could be heard lapping at the shore, the room just lovely, kingsize bed, small lounge area with a flat screen TV, a great nmmicro sound system, microwave, kitchenette, the bathroom had a shower over oblong jet spa bath, all toiletries, towelling, linen etc was adequate, clean and in excellent condition. Bottle of bubbly on the coffee table on our arrival, free kayaks for our use, our package included continental breakfast, sadly we only dined at the restaurant once during our stay due to time constraints ~ we upgraded to cooked breakfast ~ the food was fabulous ~ the service exceptional ~ i have stayed at several prominent hotels in several countries and this place is really way up there.....
Then there is the onsite day spa, la spa naturale, fantastic we had a half hr couples massage @ $NZD140, they took the time to sit us in pedicure chairs and do a foot exfoliation first, then we had an amazing out of this world massage, the therapists were lovely Linda and another lady whose name escapes me, they were professional and very good at what they do, after our massage we went to the steam room for the chocolate lovers delight treatment. The steam room is fully tiled, your own personal sauna with an internal shower, we were given moccacino body scrub, bady mask and body butter, we had the last appointment of the day so really were were at liberty to stay as long as we liked in the steam room, perfect for that romantic connection or that next step as the body mask is quite opaque so should you wish to write those 3 little words on someone it's the perfect setting!!!! Everything was perfect the staff, the facility, the amenities, the local knowledge .... I wish we could have stayed longer ~ it's places like this make for lifetime memories.... Highly recommened !!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands, New Zealand