“Brilliant”

Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Paihia
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Latin, South American, Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Funky looking small Cafe with a quality coffee; awesome latin style food and refreshing drinks. All this with a free high speed WIFI and good prices.
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Found this place while in Paihia. Absolutely fantastic! The best coffee I have had in New Zealand and the breakfast menu is different in a good way. Lovely decor with a friendly face behind the counter. A must place to go when staying in Paihia

There are newer reviews for El Cafe

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Very friendly owner from Chile. Tasty genuine food. Locally made food. We were the only guests on a stormy day and it was a real pleasure.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I tried this cute cafe as I found its a number one restaurant in Paihia. It's absolutely true. I actually visited two times during my quite short stay in this town. Salsa, avocado dips are great and go with cold beer! Brito and taco are also beautiful. I'm Mexican lover and tried a lot places in the world and this is the best one! I will come back surely:)

3  Thank Happy-miya
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We found this place during our hunt for good coffee when on holiday in Paihia and went back every day thereafter. Not only is the coffee delicious but the food is fantastic too. The chocolate brownie, muffins and chocolate chip cookies are baked on site and are fresh and delicious. We had burritos for lunch on another visit - loaded with meat and really flavoursome. Highly recommend the whole place!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I been in a lot of places to eat, and as a Mexican is really hard to find great and authentic food , El Cafe is the answer , i pretty much could say that i like everything that Javier cooks, breakfast , eggs, burritos, everything is fresh and tasty , if you come to Paihia you have to stop at El Cafe !

1  Thank ManuelNz2001