We had a 1 bedroom apartment for four days over the Easter weekend. It was clean, modern, spacious. The "garden view" on the second floor actually came with a bit of water front view because of the way the building is laid out. I suspect there are few bad views from this place. The recycling options surpassed our apartment in Auckland too which was a pleasant surprise. Quiet, comfortable, would stay again.
From good to great I would change:
1. Heat the pool or fix the hot tub - it was warmer to swim on the beach than in the pool most of the time. With a small child who has a cold sensitivity a warm pool means we would have been able to take advantage of it. The hot tub was undergoing repairs as well so it was unavailable.
2. Sharpen the knives - the kitchen was pretty well equipped for making meals, however the knives need more regular maintenance.
3. Add a mirror to the parking lot exit - it was a tight fit out in a RAV4, we took our time and managed to get out un-scuffed but the wall tells a story of many others who didn't have such luck.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Edgewater Palms Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Palms Paihia
- Edgewater Palms Hotel Paihia
- Edgewater Palms Apartments Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand