We stayed in a 1 bedroom self-contained unit. It was a great place to relax in and prepare a simple meal after a day's sightseeing. The unit was modern, well-equipped and extremely comfortable. Its quiet location at the far end of Paihia is a bonus as we made the mistake of staying at a motel at the other end of town initially where we were subjected to loud music and partying as there was a backpacker bar and accommodation precinct at the rear of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated motel located at the northern entrance to Paihia. 50 meters from a lovely swimming beach. All units self contained and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bay of Islands Gateway Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Of Islands Gateway Hotel Paihia
- Bay Of Islands Gateway Motel Paihia, New Zealand