We spent one night here, and the room was quite spacious. After our Auckland experience of a kitchenette about 80cm by 45cm, this kitchen was unnecessarily huge. The full size fridge was appreciated as we froze bricks for our cooler each night. The QS bed was so soft my husband slept on the couch half the night. The pool looked inviting, and the service was good. We lost lighting from 11pm but not power.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand