“Great value”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We went here with friends on a recent trip. We were very impressed with the quality and prices of the food. 3 people had a roast beef dinner, 2 had lamb shanks and I had Lamb rump. All of the meals were very well cooked, delicious and extremely well priced. We would definitely eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Lip's Cafe

Reviewed 9 July 2013

My partner and I work at another restaurant in paihia and have dined at Lipz before. This time was extremely better than the last. I'm not sure what has changed behind the scenes but we give the team a big thumbs up!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Small little cafe, sweet lady who served us- I think she might be the owner and the steaks were wonderfully flavourful and on special too!

Reviewed 19 April 2013

We were very impressed with this cafe, they served bread & dips for one, which pleased us immensely and the main dish was just beautiful and well presented.
Good service too.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

I was a little disappointed with Lips. Reasonably costly for what you got and the food was very average. I ordered fish and chips and got 2 pieces of processed hoki fillets from a box!! Not good when you live in Paihia where there is fresh fish available! Salad was ok but a bit too much of it and a bit bland. The orange juice is really nice! Fresh and sweet but the glasses which it is served in should really be updated. A bit milky looking and scratched. It was very disappointing compared to other restaurants and the staff don't appear to be in any hurry or very on to it. Sorry to disappoint, but I am being honest! I won't be returning unfortunately.