“Yummy food and great service”

Pizza Pasta Ruffino
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Paihia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ruffinos Pizza and Pasta has been located in Paihia for 18 years. We specialise in Homemade Pasta and pizzas, you can also create your own pizza. We are now doing gluten free pizza. We are fully licensed and also BYO wine. Dine in or Takeaway available, we do not deliver
“Yummy food and great service”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The food was amazing the best we have had. I had the ravioli with pumpkin and feta was amazing and my bf had the lasagne was the best he's ever had :) including his mums! Best service I've had in a small town making sure the table is always being approached.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Upper Hutt, New Zealand
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I both had ravioli and they were very rich and filling. Choice of tomotoe or cream sauces. Three sizes of pizzas available as well as design your own toppings. Good service and friendly staff.

Visited July 2013
Papakura, New Zealand
“BEST PIZZA I'VE HAD IN YEARS!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Will def go back next hol at Paihia, really good pizza with HEAPS of toppings and flavour, not the cheapest but definitly the best I've had in ages and lovely friendly staff....pity they don't do a delivery service to motels as we had a major cyclone the day we were up, would have been nice to have it delivered to the door!

Visited June 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This lovely little restaurant put up with our three year old and our over tired 13 month old. They even gave us a toy to try and distract our babe! Thank you. The food was great and service is better then some up market places I have been. Unfortunately we did realise the next morning we had been over charged by about 20 dollars. However this is a bit on us for not checking at the time,and we moving on today so can not correct it. Guess it makes up for the glass we broke :-)

• Visited June 2013
Whangarei, New Zealand
“awesome pizza!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Took my wife to this resturant for tea lastnight,and were pleasantly surprised.The staff were awesome,the pizza was better!great job.We will definitely be going back.To cap off,great value for money as well.

• Visited June 2013