“Oh my god!!!!!”

US$84.94*
Lake Rotoiti Guided Hot Pools Kayak Trip
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: River Rats have been offering quality adventures for over 35 years. There’s something for everyone, from a gentle grade 2 scenic raft trip suitable for participants as young as 5 years old, through to full on grade 5 action featuring the world's highest commercially rafted waterfall. Kayaking is available as freedom hire or a guided tour. Paddle the local lakes to a secluded beach or enjoy a hot water swim only accessible by boat.
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

For someone who can't swim,this was an amazing and very courageous experience.they give u all safely instructions and ofcourse all the tips on what to do if the raft flips.I was definitely praying to the gods that we don't flip. They make sure you get the most out of this experience. Loved it
A definite do for the thrill seeker in you..

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Went on a rafting trip with one other solo traveler and staff we still very accommodating with pick up from Rotorua with a short drive back the companies base. After a safety briefing and being equipped with a wetsuit and life jacket we were off. The do have a professional photographer that goes for photo which are good for a reasonable price. The rafting is pretty extreme especially with the 7m waterfall. I have done rafting before in Bali and this is much better with faster rapids.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Justin,
Just wanted to let you know our US (California) kids made it back safely and they had a GREAT time. Thank you for taking my call and answering some questions I had about the trip.

The kids and staff just raved about the experience and the photos were awesome!

Hats off to you and your staff for your professionalism, care and safety. Having been on rivers all over the world and working on the Kings River in California for more than a decade I know how hard it is putting this together.

Your company is top class in our book. All the best!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was quite nervous as this was my first rafting trip! From the moment we walked through the doors of River Rats Raft & Kayak, I felt welcomed and comfortable with the adventure I was about to embark on. It was quite cold out and the team made sure we were as warm as can be with water proof jackets, sweaters and wet suits. Justin was our guide; he was very knowledgable of the river and the country. He made the trip so much fun with his humor and expertise. I would most definitely recommend this rafting company and activity to all visitors of Rotorua. I'll be booking my next rafting trip soon! Thanks again, Justin and the River Rats team!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had a fantastic time! Justin was a great guide giving us some history and a lot of information. Middle of winter and a rainy day and was the best part of the trip. Fun, exciting, everything and more. Would definitely do it again!

1  Thank LCleal2014