Arista of Rotorua
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kings On Peace(Rotorua)
Brylin Motel(Rotorua)
View Hotel
All reviewsanne mariemezzanine floorprivate spahot tubfree dvdsplace to staya great stayfamily unitstayed here for nightsstayed longermountain bikingnew zealandenjoyed our staylocal knowledgeliving roomwould definitely stay here againhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The owner is friendly. Very wam and bubbly. Room has a floor upstairs with the beds, central heating was on when I arrived. Rooms have plenty of room. Found a small tub of ice cream in my ice box, which I took to reception. A bit of street noise, but I am pretty sensitive to street noise

Beds comfy, not a bad motel at all

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Mike and Annema... G, Front Office Manager at Arista of Rotorua, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Hi there thank you for your review.

We are always happy to accommodate our guest needs and are able to allocate rooms further from the road when available. We are proud to say our units are the largest of its kind in Rotorua, kept nice and warm with our thermal heating

Reviewed 1 July 2013

On a very cold Rotorua weekend it was so nice to come back to this fantastic place.Thermally heated radiators kept the room cosy, with the spa pool to get warm in the evening or before breakfast. Clean, well equipped, spacious - everything we needed. Service was extremely friendly - we were greeted almost like old friends (never been there before) I would highly recommend the Arista for your stay in Rotorua. Central location great for all attractions. We stayed for 3 nights but could have been more if we had the time. It was frosty the morning we left, but had no idea as we packed to go, until we opened the ranch slider, and the icy blast hit us! It was so warm in the room I didn't want to go! We would certainly return to the Arista

Room Tip: If you want a private spa pool choose the One Bedroom Mezzanine. Bedroom upstairs - spacious living area downstairs. No traffic noise heard (Room 10)
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi there thank you for your lovely review.

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our thermal heating and private spa pools as much as we do, and is great to hear you found our facilities met your needs and expectations.

Our proximity to the city center is very handy and we are happy to advise guests on what to see and do while in Rotorua to get the most out of their stay.

We hope to have you all stay with us again

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Recently my daughter and I stayed at Arista for two nights while my mother was in Rotorua. hospital. I got could not fault the room it was in excellent condition and cleaned beautifully. Spacious unit with plenty of blanketing and heating was wonderful, cause a very cold snap had hit New Zealand at the time. Mike and Annemarie the owners are a lovely couple, who are both friendly and most helpful to all your needs. I highly recommend anyone wanting to stay for a night away or a holiday to book your stay here, and I have already let our friends know that this the place to stay in Rotorua. I know my hubby and I are looking to returning soon for a break.

Joanne Snowdon

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for you nice review.

We are glad you liked our newly refurbished units. We are lucky to be on thermal heating when those cold snaps hit, as they keep our rooms toasty and warm.

Thank you for recommending us to your friends, we look forward to having you and your husband stay with us soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I had read many excellent reviews on Arista of Rotorua and I am pleased to say they were all correct. The units are clean, spacious, warm and cosy, and the private spa pool was just what we needed on a cold Rotorua day. The owners were so friendly and helpful, I can't recommend this place enough. Will definitely be staying there again when next in Rotorua.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi there, thank you for your review.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we are happy that our facilities met your expectations and that you enjoyed the spa pool on a cold winters day.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We were visiting family in NZ with our newborn baby and decided to make a quick trip to Rotorua. We stayed at Aristas originally for one night. The room provided was spacious, welcoming and warm. Event though the weather wasn't the best we decided to stay an extra night.

Mike was a great host and ensured we were well looked after. I wouldn't hesitate staying there again the next time were pass by.

Stayed: June 2013

Hi there, thank you for your review.
We are glad you liked the warmth our thermal heating and the space our units provided to stay an extra night with us. Hope to see you on your next visit.