Arista of Rotorua
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kings On Peace(Rotorua)
Brylin Motel(Rotorua)
View Hotel
All reviewsanne mariemezzanine floorprivate spahot tubfree dvdsplace to staya great stayfamily unitstayed here for nightsstayed longermountain bikingnew zealandenjoyed our staylocal knowledgeliving roomwould definitely stay here againhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Stayed 2 nights with my partners mother and my partners 2 sisters in July 2013. The 3 bedroom house was ideal for this. The owner was very helpful and friendly. No air conditioning but the wall mounted heating and the electric blanket were more than sufficient for cold nights. Kitchen is modern and excellent, the dishwasher was a big bonus!

Room Tip: The House with 3 bedrooms is very nice, but does not have a Spa (rare for Rotorua). Was previously the owners accommodation and there are a few details which show this. For the 5 of us it was very good.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christoph T
Mike and Annema... G, Front Office Manager at Arista of Rotorua, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Hi Chris thank you for your review.

We are glad the three bedroom apartment provided all the space and facilities you were after.
We agree the thermal heating is great for keeping you nice warm on those cold winter nights.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Stayed over for a night with my family on 26 June and I must say, the most memorable part of the stay has gotta be the genuinely warm-hearted and helpful owners. It is one of the few places of this trip that I can feel that the owners are genuinely passionate about delivering great customer experience. The room is nicely decorated and well-maintained. It certainly helps that the charge is reasonable. I know I will come back here again if I am back in Rotorua. Thank you for the great experience. Indeed, the owners lived by being genuinely nice :) You'll know what I mean when you visit the reception.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank travelholicwannabe
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The owner is friendly. Very wam and bubbly. Room has a floor upstairs with the beds, central heating was on when I arrived. Rooms have plenty of room. Found a small tub of ice cream in my ice box, which I took to reception. A bit of street noise, but I am pretty sensitive to street noise

Beds comfy, not a bad motel at all

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Hi there thank you for your review.

We are always happy to accommodate our guest needs and are able to allocate rooms further from the road when available. We are proud to say our units are the largest of its kind in Rotorua, kept nice and warm with our thermal heating

Reviewed 1 July 2013

On a very cold Rotorua weekend it was so nice to come back to this fantastic place.Thermally heated radiators kept the room cosy, with the spa pool to get warm in the evening or before breakfast. Clean, well equipped, spacious - everything we needed. Service was extremely friendly - we were greeted almost like old friends (never been there before) I would highly recommend the Arista for your stay in Rotorua. Central location great for all attractions. We stayed for 3 nights but could have been more if we had the time. It was frosty the morning we left, but had no idea as we packed to go, until we opened the ranch slider, and the icy blast hit us! It was so warm in the room I didn't want to go! We would certainly return to the Arista

Room Tip: If you want a private spa pool choose the One Bedroom Mezzanine. Bedroom upstairs - spacious living area downstairs. No traffic noise heard (Room 10)
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi there thank you for your lovely review.

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our thermal heating and private spa pools as much as we do, and is great to hear you found our facilities met your needs and expectations.

Our proximity to the city center is very handy and we are happy to advise guests on what to see and do while in Rotorua to get the most out of their stay.

We hope to have you all stay with us again

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Recently my daughter and I stayed at Arista for two nights while my mother was in Rotorua. hospital. I got could not fault the room it was in excellent condition and cleaned beautifully. Spacious unit with plenty of blanketing and heating was wonderful, cause a very cold snap had hit New Zealand at the time. Mike and Annemarie the owners are a lovely couple, who are both friendly and most helpful to all your needs. I highly recommend anyone wanting to stay for a night away or a holiday to book your stay here, and I have already let our friends know that this the place to stay in Rotorua. I know my hubby and I are looking to returning soon for a break.

Joanne Snowdon

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for you nice review.

We are glad you liked our newly refurbished units. We are lucky to be on thermal heating when those cold snaps hit, as they keep our rooms toasty and warm.

Thank you for recommending us to your friends, we look forward to having you and your husband stay with us soon.