“Great Motel, Great Manager with great rates.”
Review of Rose Court Motel

Rose Court Motel
Ranked #58 of 92 Hotels in Rotorua
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights. The rooms were serviced everyday to a high standard. Private spa in every room which my youngest loved, and the manager was fantastic. (He drove us to a restaurant so we didn't have to drive - what more can you ask for).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 October 2013

What a wonderful experience of hospitality and service. We arrived in the evening with 2 tired, hungry pre-schoolers, although the motel was slightly above our budget, Marilyn offered us a competitive rate and we were truly impressed by the rooms. very clean, modern and fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. (not to mention the spa bath terrace outside the main bedroom)
Even at the late hour, Marilyn managed to organise a cot for the baby (which she borrowed from a neighbouring motel and delivered very promptly) nothing was too much trouble. the following morning when I asked about laundry facilities our host actually collected my laundry, put it in her machines, dried and folded it and returned it by lunch time just so that we could 'spend our time enjoying the sights of rotorua and not worrying about washing for the babies'. a truly wonderful lady running an excellent establishment.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed 1 night at the rose court with my 2 year old daughter august the 7th 2013.
really great motel, very clean and neat inside, comfortable bed and a great spa bath outside the back door, under cover and very private. I was greeted upon check in by the most friendly lady
you could wish to meet and very helpful. I can fully recommend this place for comfort and outstanding value for money, I was very impressed......

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Marilyn Parker is an amazing lady and a true professional ,she really made our stay so much better than it would have been .from her helpful advice on the local area to her care and support she is the true asset at rose court .the rooms are comfortable and spacious ,and we especially enjoyed the lounging chairs ( I want some at home ) . The spa is huge ,super compfy and totally relaxing a real treat for us as we have been living in a mobile home for 6months ,but what impressed us most was when we asked Marilyn where we could do some washing ,she took the whole lot washed it and dried it for us and got it back to us before our job interview (the reason for our short trip to rotorua) she didn't even charge us ,now that's going the extra mile .we will be back for sure .thanks Marilyn u r awesome x

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2013

It really is the people that make the stay memorable. Thank you for your many kindnesses, Marilyn. What a treasure you are!
A nice sized room in a good location with easy access to the many amazing sights of Rotorua.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Excellent service. Very clean and tidy. Very spacious. A family of six would be able to fit comfortably. The furniture is not to dated. I love the comfort in this motel enough to recommend to the rest of my wider family. I was so impressed that i booked it out for my sister, my niece and i to have a girls nite away. I also booked it out for my friend and her partner. All were equally impressed with their stay. to help relax those tight muscles have a soak in your very own private spa pool, honestly it is absolutely amazing. Thumbs up to rose court rotorua.

Room Tip: During summer request the unit that has an outdoor spa as the indoor spa during summer made me feel...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We were just looking for a motel to spend the night while passing through but were looking for one with a hot pool, so this was perfect.
Marilyn the manger was very helpful with directions to the best fish n chips shop down the road and with getting us settled in. As per other reviews, she is a huge asset to the motel. Thanks Marilyn!
Room had its own hot tub so with a bottle of bubbly from the supermarket, we had a more than satisfactory night.
Rooms are well appointed and clean and tidy.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple