Bella Vista Motel
US$90
US$81
Cleveland Thermal Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$142
US$123
Hotels.com
US$115
US$111
US$155
US$150
Prince's Gate Hotel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$87
Hotels.com
VR Rotorua Lake Resort(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$125
Agoda.com
Best Western Braeside Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
Hotwire.com
US$68
US$66
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
PURE Motel & Guest House(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$78
Priceline
All reviewsbusy roadlake roadmud poolsroom was cleansteam ventson site laundrykuirau parkhelpful ownerslocal attractionsan ideal locationtown centreten minute walksmall roomgreat hostsgreat adviceone night stayrotorua attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Although my partner and I stayed just one night at Bella Vista, we had a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
Our host who greeted us when we arrived tired and dishevelled after a day out in the sunshine was warm and friendly. He was so helpful, telling us about a concert happening on the waterfront that evening and giving us clear directions for how to get to it if we wanted to attend.
The room was very clean, tidy and comfortable and the motel itself was handily located to the centre of town - it seemed to be only a 5 minute drive anywhere you desired!
Next time I'm back in Rotorua overnight I will be staying with them again :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Sue and Kevin went out of their way to make our stay at their welcoming motel memorable. They were hospitable and provided us with information and activities to our liking. We would recommend this spotless facility to anyone travelling in Rotarua .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We've been staying in Rotorua for many many times, but usually close to the Polynesian Spa. So we decided to stay at somewhere else for a change. The host lady was very very friendly and helpful, gave us some good self-drive suggestions, and it was great!!! Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

When they are available, I try to chose this motel chain because the buildings are structured in several and articulated units, a fact that meets my needs of privacy and comfort. And furthermore, the lady I met at the reception in Rotorua Bella Vista, probably the manager, was a very nice and helpful person. The night price was surprisingly low if one takes into account the fact that Rotorua is an important centre in terms of tourist attraction. This was my third time in NZ, and if I’m coming back soon or later, I will chose this motel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My first stay in Rotorua and Bella Vista Motel. Kevin and Sue were very welcoming, and gave us advice on things to do, places to eat, and helped to make our stay very relaxing. A few minutes away from the hustle of downtown Rotorua, but not out of walking distance. Only a few minute walk from the therapeutic foot baths of Kuirau Thermal Park. The rooms were very clean and the view was beautiful. The only downside was having to pay an extra $10 for a room with twin beds. I would definitely recommend this motel and would definitely stay again if I am in the Rotorua area again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family