“Parasailing experience”

US$70.96*
Kawarau Jet Rotorua and Mokoia Island Combo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: If ever a tourism operator lived up to its catch-cry of speed, spins and adrenaline, it’s Kawarau Jet. You only have to look at the smiling faces of passengers when they get off the big yellow boat to know they’ve had an awesome experience. With a wide range of exhilarating and inspiring activities to choose. Ourtrips range from 30 minutes of speed spins & adrenaline to 2 1/2 hours. Combined jet boating with the Manupirua Hot pools. This is only accessible by boat. No roads here. Great fun for all ages. Or try our Parasailing. We offer ten minute flights either tandem or solo. Sit back and enjoy the exhilaration of free flight and admire the great scenery, before returning to the flight deck for a smooth landing on our purpose built Parasailing boat.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I enjoyed this amazing experience of parasailing with my friends. And we all are thinking of doing it again. I am going to bring my sons next time when I visit Rotorua as it is awesome activity for the whole family to experience and enjoy.

kjetrotorua, Owner at Kawarau Jet Rotorua & Kjet Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Hi there, Parasailing is becoming soooo popular so glad you enjoyed . Hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had read reviews about Kawarau Jet Rotorua but was still unsure whether it would be a big disappointment. My son and I had a excellent time. Our driver Eric was so informative with his knowledge of Rotorua. It was everything I had hoped it would be. I couldn't stop smiling even when getting sprayed with water. I would have happily gone a second time. If you want adrenaline than this is for you!! Just AWESOME!!!!!!

Hi there, Thank you for your review. I will pass on to Eric that you enjoyed your Jet boat ride. Next time you come try our Parasailing .

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Always wanted to try Para-sailing and finally got the opportunity in Rotoura. Friendly staff both in the office and out on the boat. An activity for the whole family to enjoy.

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had a great time with us and hope you continued to have a good holiday. Hope you got some DIMP for Milford sound to scare of those sand flies .

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I completely agree with the previous reviews. What a fantastic experience and great company. We took jet book ride on 1st jan! what a fantastic way to start the New Year. The lady in office was really helpful and friendly and our driver was very knowledgable and funny. we had a blast! The 360's were awesome! we had so much fun we returned the following day to para sail. my husband and 2 sons both parasailed and loved it. if you visit Rotorua do not miss out on this!

Hello there, Thank you for the lovely review. isn't it great that we have both Jet boating and Parasailing in the one place. Really pleased you all got to enjoy as a family. that's important.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and friends from Japan (ten people in total) had a great time in Rotorua with the parasailing team on 2nd January!
It was a wonderful experience - even for me who is scared of heights!
I highly recommend parasailing - great views, great people, great fun.

Hi there we are so glad that you enjoyed your time Parasailing. It was lovely that you all got to go on the same trip. Hope the wedding went well.