“Not highly recommended”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Not highly recommended”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We went there on a busy night. we had to wait 45 min to be served, as some other people who arrived after us, got their meal much before us.
The food was ok, nothing special but expensive.
The staff wasn't really good.
Been in the Food industry, I just think that Nuvolari need to improve their services.
I won't be back.

1 Thank beachfun84

Wellington, New Zealand
“Red sauce in Rotorua”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Service was very good, upstairs room incredibly hot. Zuppa de pesce and spagetti marinara had the same under flavoured "red sauce", clearly made in a vat and used in most dishes. Not good at all.

Darwen, England, United Kingdom
“An excellent restaurant”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Loved this place. The food was excellent, not expensive. The staff were very attentive and a lovely girl from Hertfordshire looked after us. The garlic bread was fab. Had a shared pud too which was lovely.

Visited April 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

On a busy Easter Saturday night, we sat and had a meal here and wow, soooo good! Both meals exceeded expectation and with friendly staff, we were impressed... One of our meals was the Snapper and the other Scallops..
Very nice.... Thank you...

Visited April 2014
Mount Gambier, South Australia, Australia
“one of the best meals i've had!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

On our last night in Rotorua we decided to check out Eat Street as we were staying nearby and had not yet got there. This restaurant was at the end of Eat Street, but I'm glad we didn't make up our mind until we saw it!
The food was delicious! Staff were fairly attentive, though it was flat out so they had a lot of people to look after. I'm known as a 'fussy' eater in my family so my partner was apprehensive when I decided to try the parmesan and pesto chicken with tomato risotto, but I'm so glad I did - it was the best meal I had the entire time we were in New Zealand. The chicken coating just melted in your mouth and it was perfect. Would highly recommend!