“Great lunches”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've been here a couple of time for lunch during the week. The lunch menu is extremely reasonable and the portions just the right size. Good service.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

It has been a while since we last dined here and it remains a favorite when returning home from the beach. Although the menu has changed since our last visit, the quality of the food and the value remain high. With such a choice of resaurants in the vicinity, we still find it hard to go past this place. looking forward to the next meal.

1  Thank wingnut63
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Bad wait staff has forced me to give a less than favourable review. The waiter,a guy in his early 20s tall with a beard,looked out the window as he spoke to us,i asked for a glass of rose wine to be told ..we dont have any,i was surprised and he didnt offer me an alternative.the food i have to say was good but he came back to take the plates,my daughter wasnt finished but he took the plate regardless,flicking a lump of fetticnni onto my other daughter,he looked down at it then walked away !! We were asked if we wanted dessert menues,we said yes but waited a good 5 minutes and paid and left when they didnt arrive,great food,very bad service,what a pity.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had 3 pastas and a pizza and every bit of it was incredible! Has to be the best pasta I have ever had!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Had to take last table available, in a corner but was perfectly okay
I was advised by waiting staff that they had a 30 minute delay on main courses, mine was out in 20 minutes
Ordered garlic bread which came out pretty soon after I ordered
Ordered a Pinot Noir Roaring Meg from Central Otago and was very surprised at the price of $8.50 although a smaller glass, the same wine and quantity i normanlly pay around the $12 plus mark
Ordered a pasta for main a salmon and creamy garlic sauce, very tasty with lots of capers to balance the flavourings
Ordered a side of beets and carmelised onions , bit of a disappointment just some tinned beets with a slice of partly cooked onion
Dessert was a trio of ice creams 3 premium flavourings
Finished with a long black coffee
Overall good value and a tasty main course
Service by a young man obviously a overseas backpacker but perfectly competent server