“Geothermal Wonderland” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Rotorua Eco Thermal Small Group Morning Tour
Ranked #18 of 56 Tours in Rotorua
More attraction details
Owner description: Elite Adventures is an award winning tour company providing scheduled and private half-day and full day tours of Rotorua. We also organise custom-made private and group tours and shore excursions to Rotorua from Tauranga port. Tell us where your interest lies and we can create the tour you desire. Why choose us? We offer tours through many of Rotorua's attractions that do not offer guided tours. Our guides are locals and are fun, friendly and informative! We keep our tour groups small and personalised.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Geothermal Wonderland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

We had Trent taking us out for the day, and he did a marvelous job! He knew so much and was very knowledgable regarding the land and the sights! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wishing to see the spectacular geothermal wonderlands in Rotorua, New Zealand!

1 Thank Jesse M
eliteadventures, Owner at Elite Adventures Rotorua Tours, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Thanks Jesse, glad you had a great day with me, was a pleasure showing you around our beautiful city. Hope to see you again someday, cheers Trent Neilson

Christchurch, New Zealand
“A tour guided by an Elite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

A well-designed exciting tour. Our tour guide was kind, friendly and very knowledgeable. Joining the Elite Adventures Tours is really a must-do in Rotorua!

Visited June 2013
eliteadventures, Owner at Elite Adventures Rotorua Tours, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thanks for your kind words Annie, even as a New Zealander its interesting to go with a local and learn a little more about the area, all the stories and secrets. I myself try to go with local guides where ever I travel as you get more from them than internet or books. We look forward to your next visit to Rotorua Annie and if you have any friends or relatives we would love to show them around, cheers Annie!
Wailuku, Hawaii
“Awesome personalized tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

My sister bought me the full day tour as my birthday present. I was picked up by my guide, Huru, and since it was off season for tourism, I got a personal tour. Huru was AWESOME. Funny, engaging, personable and knowledgeable. I could not be happier with my experience and will be recommending this tour, and Huru in particular, to anyone I know visiting New Zealand.

Visited May 2013
eliteadventures, Owner at Elite Adventures Rotorua Tours, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Thank you for your email and positive feedback, I will pass the message on to your guide. It makes a difference to have your own local guide to enjoy our comprehensive area. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again someday!! Trent Neilson
Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best half day tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

My husband and i were in Rotorua as part of our honeymoon in NZ. We hadn't booked any tours but came across this half day tour with Elite Adventures Rotorua. It was a great price for everything you get and learn. Our guide, Huru, picked us up from our Hotel in the morning, and that's where the fun began. Huru was a great guide, very helpful, he is a local and has lived in Rotorua for, from memory, most of his life, if not his whole life, so he knows what he's talking about. We had a great morning learning about the thermal activity and seeing the sights. On our way back Huru sung my husband and i a song, Pokarekare Ana, a song about love. It was amazing! Thank you Huru!
We'll be coming back to see you again.
Very highly recommended.

Visited March 2013
Thank you for choosing Elite Adventures we are glad you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to your next visit to New Zealand!!
Frederick, Maryland
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Best Experience-Do Not Miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

Thank you Trent for sharing your culture with a couple from the US. You allowed us to experience your love of the land, the people and culture. Your personal insight and connection to both Maori and NZ European cultures enabled to educate us through many entertaining and serious stories, plus a few jokes mixed in. Don't be tempted to pass this opportunity up, ask for Trent and be educated and enlightened. Thanks to Trent we will be back to Rotorua.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank OhioJ44
My pleasure Ohio we have had quite a few visitors from your region lately. I enjoyed my time with you also and we both learnt alot of each other, thats what it is all about respectful sharing of knwledge. We look forward to your next trip with us, cheers