We booked a one bedroom suite to share for 2 couples for one night. We were quite disappointed with this place as it is very very old, quite uncomfortable for the couple sleeping on the sofa bed and the service was fairly poor.
- room: one bedroom upstairs (quite noisy when climbing the stairs) and very basic. The living room/kitchen is a bit old and the sofa bed not comfortable. Overall it feels rather small for 2 couples and not the cleanest we have seen (might just be old and tired look of the furniture).
- staff: polite and helpful if you are lucky enough to get a hold of her. Otherwise you can knock/ring the door for hours...
- breakfast: NA
- facilities: NA
- price: not the best bargain especially for such low quality
Wouldn't recommend it unless you get a extremely low price and only stay one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gwendoline Court Motor Lodge is within walking distance to Puia and the Rotorua International Golf Course, the Motor Inn offers 18 spacious one bedroom apartments, each with spa pool, full kitchen facilities, central heating, wireless internet, digital TV, en-suite with shower, tea/ coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gwendoline Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.