“Special birthday dinner”

Regent Room
Ranked #24 of 257 Restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We invite you to experience a divine selection of taste treats, elegant cocktails and a sensational boutique wine list. The dining menu offers contemporary Pacific fusion food as well as small sharing plates and tapas. Classic French sofas, hip cocktail seating and an indoor/outdoor fireplace complete the Regent Room Restaurant & Wine Bar. During Summer, our outdoor courtyard area is the perfect place for dining or just relaxing poolside with a martini in hand or treat yourself to elegant private dining in our Regent Club Lounge. Winner of the Beef and Lamb Excellence Awards in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Winner of the Rotorua Hotel Restaurant of the Year in 2013 and 2015 2015. Rotorua Hospitality Awards
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We were a group of 10 women gathering from different cities for a weekend together and to celebrate a special birthday. I chose the Regent after looking at online photos. The communication from the restaurant was excellent prior to our visit and offered us choices. On the day of our dinner I was contacted about the availability of a private room for our group. This proved to be an inspired choice as we were quite noisy with lots of memories and laughter to match! Our waitress found exactly the right balance of service and contributed to our great night. The food was delicious and well presented. The decor in the restaurant is quite unusual and we all agreed that it made it standout from any others we had been to around the country.Certainly a memorable evening and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a special evening out in Rotorua.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great food - expensive, but you get what you pay for. Fresh and filling. Also a great selection of drinks.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Lovely place for Breakfast (and any other meal) Excellent service, lovely food and reasonably priced and the Decor was georgous!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

After booking my flights to Rotorua, I looked for a hotel which was well located and had a great reputation - The Regent. I stayed for 3 nights and was thoroughly impressed with the way the staff conducted themselves. I was greeted with a warm smile and was given a room immediately even though I arrived early. The rooms were beautifully presented and very well maintained. The staff were also incredibly helpful in advising me on places to visit and ensuring tours I had booked would pick me up from the hotel. If you're traveling alone and need a little guidance (as I was) I can not recommend this hotel enough. I was very well looked after. Thank you for a superb couple of days Regent, staying with you will be a highlight of my holiday!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The food was great,the wine available perfect.
We enjoyed dinner very much.
Not the very best we have had but thats not saying for a second the food was bad in any way because it wasn't. We have just be lucky to have some truely stunning meals.
You can see how the resterant earned its top rating two years in a row,
You will not be disapointed.