“Disappointing for one of the last all you can eat pizza huts!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #189 of 241 Restaurants in Rotorua
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My partner was excited as this is a all you can eat Pizza Hut is very rare these days. Wasn't how I remember it as a kid. The pizza range was limited with nothing much else on offer in the buffet and the dessert section which is always my fav was very minimal. It was good value for money for a dinner in New Zealand. No all you can drink soft drinks were on offer.

1  Thank Harmanator85

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Ordered a number of pizzas. Unfortunately, they were provided with the most minimal of toppings. Quite disappointed. We'll certainly avoid them on any future visit.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Made us pay before looking at the food. Said buffet was on until closing 3+ Hours away, pizzas were not all labelled and had been sitting there awhile. We asked when the new ones were being made we were informed that none are being made and that we can't get a refund. They would happily make a veggie pizza tho cause there isn't one out there. (unfortunately cooked veggies make me want to hurl), so I said not to bother making it. The other items on the salad bar looked wilted (lettuce), and the sauces were not labelled either. Then they came by and talked to my husband twice telling him veggie pizza was ready....and all we wanted was fresh pizzahut salad bar. Why is that so much to ask for?

2  Thank WaKeL
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We ordered takeaway and enjoyed the pizzas as they were really hot and tasty with fast service and store situated close to many motels.

1  Thank lamucks
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Terrible service
Dirty tables, dirty plates and cutlery.
Had to wait 10-15 minutes for food to be put out on the all you can eat bar, by this time everyone was waiting so it was gone in seconds. Asked the girl where the food was…ahhhh its in the oven
Ice cream machine was faulty, spat ice cream all over my partners clothes, when I attempted to use it, it ceased up, so I got a small dribble. There was an empty chocolate sauce bottle next to the ice cream machine just to tempt you.
This place is run by kids and people who have no idea about customer service, they should be ashamed to work there. Do yourself a favour and eat elsewhere, you have been warned.

3  Thank mattieflavour