“Thanks Henry” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grumpy's Transfers & Tours

Grumpy's Transfers & Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Grumpy's Transfers & Tours offers good old fashioned SERVICE WITH A SMILE. Discover the Grumpy's Experience and enjoy our Mini Tours which include transport and attractions, join us on a guided tour to Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland and other geothermal wonders on our 'Hot as' tours. Get around easily within Rotorua with Grumpy's All Day or 48h pass. Grumpy's will get you where you need to be - with quotes to anywhere, from anywhere!
Dunedin, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thanks Henry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was not in Rotorua for long at all and was there as part of work. I therefore did not have the opportunity to do any of the tours, which all sound so fantastic. Henry picked me up at my hotel yesterday to take me to the airport and was friendly and knowledgable. I had had an incredibly awful experience at another tourist 'attraction' in the town the previous day, and so it was great that Henry restored my belief that, aside from that one horrible experience, Rotorua is friendly and a fabulous place with fabulous people. Thanks, Henry! :)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lynda415

Seremban, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An awesome experience with Henry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I did the Wai-O-Tapu tour in the morning with my wife. The limo arrived exactly at 8.15am as per our schedule. Our driver was Mr.Henry who was one of the most friendly people I've ever met my entire life. We gained lots of information along our tour and Henry was very helpful about everything. It was one of the best experience in my trip.

Visited May 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I did the Wai-O-Tapu tour in the morning. It departs an hour earlier that I can enjoy the geothermal land less crowded. I also got a lot of information about the area and tones of fun with Henry in that morning. It is definitely one of the best experience in my trip.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Like having a friend show you around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I did the Wai-O-Tapu tour from Rotorua. I was the only person booked on the trip, but it still went ahead as plan. The tour starts early so you pretty much have the park to yourself. My guide for the morning was Henry. His vast knowledge really helped me to understand the formation of the features. He was extremely friendly and personable, and it felt as if I was being shown round by a friend. His friendly attitude and professional behaviour is a true testament to the tour company.
Good luck with the golf tournament Henry!
cheers

Visited April 2014
Manila, Philippines
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent tour with Henry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I had a great time touring Wai o Tapu with Henry despite the heavy rain. Very knowledgeable, warm, and friendly, Henry planned an early morning start which allowed us to have the beautiful park practically all to ourselves, without the crowds. What a treat! I would definitely do his tour again and recommend it to friends!

1 Thank Abby C