“You have to try”

Pure Dirt Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 60 Tours in Rotorua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: All Tours take you over rolling farmland with amazing scenery and views over the Rotorua lakes.Longer tours reach the highest lookouts and through our awesome native forest trails. Huge range of trails to suit the beginner to the expert. Tours from one hour up to 3 days.
“You have to try”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Just awsome. I never ride a dirt bike before but I used to ride a roadbike, and the level was perfect. I recommande for who want to want a crazy time ;)

Rotorua, New Zealand
“Good views, good times.”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Merv was an excellent guide. The experience levels in the group were mixed but we traveled at a pace so that no one was left behind. Awesome views from the top and some wicked trails through the bush. It was a mixed bag of open farm paddocks and bush trails, defiantly set up for riders of all levels! A must do when in Rotorua for the dirt bike lover!

Visited October 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Wow - A Fantastic Experience for All”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Merv (owner/operator) provided a fantastic experience. It brought back memories of when I used to race dirt bikes and was some of the best country to ride on. The views and combination of forest and farm trails will challenge all providing a fun experience. I'll certainly do this again and a must to recommend to all.

Visited October 2013
Rotorua, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
“Loved the adrenalin rush”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Learnt how to ride a dirt bike in half an hour -at 42! Merv was an excellent instructor with alot of patience. Never thought I'll make it up the mountain to enjoy the incredible view of Lake Rotorua. But I did. And I will be going back for more. The best 2 hours I've had in a long time.

Visited August 2013
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I have never been on a bike before and was a bit scared but I enjoyed it so much!!! I felt safe and loved the scenery. It's a must in rotorua!

Visited July 2013