1) Staff service
2) Complimentary drop off at the city centre
3) Restaurant was pretty good as well
4) Right besides the thermal reserves - so make sure you request a room facing them as its an amazing view.
1) The bed sizes - had booked a queen size and it was more off a double - maybe slightly bigger than than double. So would recommend the booking the king rooms if you dont need to fight for your space at night.
2) Air Con wasnt working in my room - so the staff promptly moved us to a king size room on level 3.
3) Little dated
4) Around 4kms from the city centre so if you have your own transport then it wont matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Rotorua is a modern hotel overlooking the Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve and Historical Village. It features: • A free to use heated swimming pool and health club. • Free parking. • Kids Eat and Stay Free. (Up to 2 children under 12.) • Free Wifi for IHG Rewards Club Members. The air-conditioned rooms of Holiday Inn Rotorua offer a modern design and cable TV with free movies and 2 children's channels. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided. The award winning Chapman’s Restaurant and Bar offers an a la carte menu, and buffet, and serves contemporary New Zealand cuisine, matched with a fine wine selection. Room service is available 24/7. The Rotorua Holiday Inn is situated close to all the city's attractions and offers free shuttle pickup from the Rotorua Tourism Information Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rotorua Hotel Rotorua
- Heritage Hotel Rotorua
- Rotorua Heritage Hotel