Regal Palms 5 Star City Resort
US$171
US$139
Novotel
  • Pool
Ramada Resort Rotorua Marama(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$168
  • Pool
Wylie Court Motor Lodge(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$110
US$128
US$125
Agoda.com
Sport of Kings Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$117
Aura Accommodation(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$118
Priceline
PURE Motel & Guest House(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
Priceline
All reviewsmini golfspa bathmilk and cookiestennis courtsheated poolunderfloor heatingstayed in a bedroom apartmentfenton streetfree dvdsdvd libraryhuge bathroommountain bikesprivate courtyardbbq areagreat facilitiesschool holidaysheat pump
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a favourite of mine from my rep days, and surpassed my expectations for myself and family. My family were so comfortable after each days activities and I recommend to all and look forward to another visit soon!

Room Tip: Try the nearby restaurant Urbano, was fabulicious!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Rooms and facilities were clean to the point of perfection. Even the carpets appeared very tidy which is what lets down a lot of other places. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Bathrooms are huge! My favourite feature was having folding windows that open right up above the spa - so relaxing and fun for the kids! Heaps of SKY channels, and plenty to do right onsite - pool, kiddie pool, golf, even bike hire! We loved it and will be back to stay again for longer this time.

Room Tip: We stayed in two connecting rooms right around the back # 35 & 36. Really spacious and quiet!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We spent two nights here with our three children. The reception staff was very welcoming, and our rooms were HUGE, connecting, both with spa tubs and nice kitchen amenities. Our children loved the free DVD supply, mini golf, and playground, and my husband and I enjoyed the gym facilities as well. Location was an easy drive into the center of town. Everything was clean and tidy and we really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Perfect place to stay had everything and more I will be staying there when I return to Rotorua, the rooms where so clean and up to date with every thing catered for our needs plus the outdoor activities were a pleasure to use and were very clean including the pool.When I return to Rotorua I will be definitely be staying at The Regal Palms again I've stayed at allot of motels in Rotorua but none of them have came close to this establishment I totally recommend Regal Palms to anyone and will be recommending it to my friends and family

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank vangogh2274
Reviewed 8 February 2014

My new wife and I stayed here on the first night of our 'mini moon'. The staff were very welcoming and helpful and let us keep our wedding cake in their fridge. The apartment itself was very spacious with a lounge, bathroom (with HUGE spa) and bedroom. The motel has full sky digital with 50+ channels and there are DVD's to borrow at reception as well. We didn't get a chance to try the heated inground pool, mini golf, or use the free bikes - however it was great to know these were available! The motel itself is about 3 - 4 minutes drive from central Rotorua.

Although the breakfast in the motel looked to be ok, I would definitely recommend walking up to Urbano Bistro for an award winning breakfast instead (for pretty much the same price).

Overall a very nice stay.

Room Tip: All rooms have a large in room spa. If you want extra room - opt for a 1 bedroom apartment.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple