“Fab”

QE Health Spa
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Rotorua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: QE Health Spa is located on the shores of Lake Rotorua, 3 minutes walk from the Tourist Information Centre. We are a geothermal health spa, incorporating volcanic mud and mineral water into our treatments. We offer Mud baths and mineral pools for bathing. As a Spa within a health facility we offer therapeutic and remedial massage, as well as lymphatic drainage and pregnancy massage. Our therapists are all highly qualified and experienced. Single treatments or multi day health spa packages are available. Open 9am to 9pm, weekdays and 9am to 8pm, weekends.
Bay of Plenty Region, New Zealand
“Fab”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Therapeutic Massage. Such nice people and a awesome, super relaxing time. Professional staff and a peaceful, comfortable environment

• Korean first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Thermal mud bath......INCREDIBLE!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Wonderful experience at QE spa this weekend. Started with a 45 minute mud bath and felt so relaxed afterwards, perfect for aching muscles. Felt warmed to the bone. Then had a 30 minute relaxation massage afterwards, great masseuse. Lovely friendly staff. Thoroughly recommend this place. Prices cheaper than the Polynesian Spa and the treatments are better at QE.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

SpaatQE, Marketing Manager at QE Health Spa, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we are very pleased to hear you loved your experience with us. The Mud Bath is incredibly relaxing and as you say, it warms you to your core!
It means your body is more able to benefit from the massage that follows as a lot of the tension has already gone. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Spa on your next visit.
Whangamata, New Zealand
“Reflexology treatment”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My first visit to QE Spa. I had a reflexology treatment (foot massage). The staff I met were all very friendly and welcoming. There is an extensive array of treatments available. My treatment was carried out in a warm room with lovely soothing music playing. I was made very comfortable and the reflexology was as good as any I have had at other places. I can recommend to others and will go again next time I am in Rotorua.
Judy

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

SpaatQE, Marketing Manager at QE Health Spa, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your Reflexology treatment so much. It is a technique that requires specialist training, and we are proud to offer it at QE. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Rotorua.
Rotorua, New Zealand
“First time AIX massage”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My first visit to the spa and what a wonderful experience it was. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and I left feel relaxed and invigorated. Will definitely visit again.

Toowoomba
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Lovely once again”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have been returning to the QE spa for years, and all i an say is Fantastic!!!!
Makes Rotorua a place on my holiday destination that i keep coming back to. This time i had a mud facial and an aix massage and i would recommend them to anyone. In fact i did, this time i took my mum and my 16 yold daughter, and we all loved it.

Visited June 2014

1 Thank ToowoombaBilby
SpaatQE, Marketing Manager at QE Health Spa, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you very much for posting your review, and it is great to hear you return to Spa at QE Health again and again! The beauty options such as the facials are a recent addition to our therapeutic massages so it's good to hear you enjoyed yours. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.