“Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful”

QE Health Spa
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Rotorua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: QE Health Spa is located on the shores of Lake Rotorua, 3 minutes walk from the Tourist Information Centre. We are a geothermal health spa, incorporating volcanic mud and mineral water into our treatments. We offer Mud baths and mineral pools for bathing. As a Spa within a health facility we offer therapeutic and remedial massage, as well as lymphatic drainage and pregnancy massage. Our therapists are all highly qualified and experienced. Single treatments or multi day health spa packages are available. Open 9am to 9pm, weekdays and 9am to 8pm, weekends.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The staff were very nice right from the moment we stepped through the door which was very re-assuring as my friend and I had never been to a spa before. We had a Indoceane Spa Ritual (the August special) and it was fantastic. The treatment was over 90 minutes and it was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. The aroma's, soothing music and warmth from the sun set the scene. The massage made me feel like I was in heaven! Didn't want it to stop, but it did unfortunately. It was well worth the price tag and I will recommend to one and all. So good for the mind, body and soul. (OH PS husband you rock for shouting me this treatment for my birthday).

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SpaatQE, Marketing Manager at QE Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for posting a review on your treatment, and we are very pleased you loved it. The Thalgo Indoceane Spa Ritual is a divine experience that is "all about you" and as you say, the music, scents and therapy itself transport you to relaxation heaven. Now that you have visited our Spa we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This weekend has been my 4th visit to the Spa at QE for an Aix Massage followed by a Mud Facial. The Aix Massage has to be tried to be believed, it is wonderfully relaxing, perfect for aching muscles & leaves you with a general sense of wellbeing. The staff are fully qualified trained professionals so you feel completely safe in their hands. This is an experience not to be missed in a peaceful & historic building.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SpaatQE, Marketing Manager at QE Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your review and for being such a regular customer. We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your treatments so much, and also that you felt safe and comfortable in the QE Spa surroundings. This is something the staff work hard at creating. We look forward to seeing you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Therapeutic Massage. Such nice people and a awesome, super relaxing time. Professional staff and a peaceful, comfortable environment

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Wonderful experience at QE spa this weekend. Started with a 45 minute mud bath and felt so relaxed afterwards, perfect for aching muscles. Felt warmed to the bone. Then had a 30 minute relaxation massage afterwards, great masseuse. Lovely friendly staff. Thoroughly recommend this place. Prices cheaper than the Polynesian Spa and the treatments are better at QE.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we are very pleased to hear you loved your experience with us. The Mud Bath is incredibly relaxing and as you say, it warms you to your core!
It means your body is more able to benefit from the massage that follows as a lot of the tension has already gone. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Spa on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My first visit to QE Spa. I had a reflexology treatment (foot massage). The staff I met were all very friendly and welcoming. There is an extensive array of treatments available. My treatment was carried out in a warm room with lovely soothing music playing. I was made very comfortable and the reflexology was as good as any I have had at other places. I can recommend to others and will go again next time I am in Rotorua.
Judy

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SpaatQE, Marketing Manager at QE Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your Reflexology treatment so much. It is a technique that requires specialist training, and we are proud to offer it at QE. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Rotorua.