“What I was looking for...”
Review of Guysers Gaystay

Guysers Gaystay
Chelsea, Massachusetts
“What I was looking for...”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Guysers Gaystay is about as close to what I am looking in a B&B as one can hope to find. The breakfast was superb. The hot tub was wonderful for relaxation. The hosts were enthusiastic, accommodating and eager to please.

My only caution is that they were a little over-zealous in their attempts to help me fill my time. I appreciate the recommendations and the assistance in booking. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and was not even able to do a few of the things that they reserved for me to do. This made my time there a more stressful and not as relaxing as I was looking for. I take some blame for this as I allowed myself to be led down this path, but I did often ask if I would actually have the time to do what I was being booked for.

Guysers is a very new B&B and the owners are eager to offer a fabulous time and learn. I believe that it will not take them too much time to settle into this and be a great place.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank TBO-SA
Mike-n-Peter, Owner at Guysers Gaystay, responded to this review, 4 January 2013
It was great having you stay with us. We enjoyed your company and hope that you will return here again in the future if you come back to New Zealand.

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)