“Horrible staff memeber”

Kiwi Stylz Horse Treks
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Went for a trek with a my partner. the guide young maori boy, was really disappointed that he said helmets were optional, was spitting everywhere and was just rude didn't show us how to ride the horse and got grumpy that we couldn't ride.
The only good thing was the horses were lovely just a shame about the stuff memeber.
Won't be going back

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Was a great ride, wonderful guide and horse, stunning views over the city and lake, will be sure to go back again. The horses were all well behaved and very well looked after.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my first time of riding and I was really exciying ! Horse was so gentle and easy to ride~^-^~, my guide was so nice and told me lots about horse,thank you ! I will tell my friends to come here to try! I love it !

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Loved the enviroment, the horses were well looked after. My daughter and I rode Cody and Jake. We felt safe, loved the views and enjoyed the ride with the owner and family.

1  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed 21 March 2013

What a great place to go riding.My horse Tekken was an absolute star and the ride thru the hills and forest was amazing!My guide was lovely and very knowledgeable,true Maori man who knows a lot about the Maori culture and his land.I actually came back for some more riding the next day and truly wish my stay in Rotorua was longer,I would be at Nikki's place every day! It is a pleasure to see a place where the horses are loved and looked after so well and the owners are friendly,welcoming and helpful. If you want to have a great ride,this is the place to go!

7  Thank Veru03