“good, cheap breakfast”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This was a good spot for a quick breakfast before leaving town. Good service, very clean. They have other meals as well.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have a very good experience in Nandos Rotorua, food is the same in Nandos everywhere, but the Staff in this branch is very nice. In particular, I appreciate the service provided by Sandy, where she went out of way and provided a complimentary Veg patty for my mother who doesnt eat Chicken itemss and as new to NZ she dont want to try any of the Veg stuff either.

Overall, I rate full stars for the Customer Service and recommend Sandy for a pay rise :)

1  Thank Manoj K
Reviewed 12 February 2014

It was good to see Nando's in Rotorua. It has been long time since I haven't been to that restaurant after I returned from UK. The food was perfect the first time when we ordered family fiesta but the second time when we ask for the same it was all burnt out. we didn't say anything cause we were so hungry we just finish them all. Peri-peri fries is always ice on the cake :). the service was very disappointing. The staff were not welcoming, not even a smiley face particularly one of the staff looks angry, didn't approach properly even in our second visit.

1  Thank worldsumie
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Being a 'restrictred non vegetarian' (eating only chicken and some sea food), found that many places in NZ offer a lot of variety for ham, beef and the hard meats. Nando's offers amazing variety for chicken dishes - with good spices pleasing the taste buds. A must visit for the chicken lovers!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Use to go to nandos all the time, haven't been for a while went with my partner. Got a half chicken with chips - in return i got a quarter of a chicken, chips that weren't fully cooked. My partner got a burger, which was tiny and the bottom of it was wet. So disappointed use to love this place what happened guys????