“Excellent service!”

Ranked #33 of 277 Restaurants in Rotorua
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Leonardo's is a small, family owned restaurant, Yuka and Leo have been in hospitality for more than 20 years all together. Our Menu is quite small only because we work only with the freshest products possible. For the same reason we change our menu very often, to try new flavours and recipe. The restaurant is open for dinner 7 nights a week.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to Leonardo‘s in Rotorua for a nice relaxed dinner. The pizzas were very tasty and the side salad too. When it came to the dessert I had the most impressive experience. I am allergic to vanilla and staff went through a lot of trouble to go through the various recipes. Unfortunately all recipes contained vanilla and the coffee too so I ended up with a tea. This was a truly outstanding service. Staff was ever so kind and helpful. Very much appreciated!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dinner and service on our first visit was so good we had to go back again!!
Margarita pizza, carbonara pasta (original), pesto pasta, ravioli
All our meals on both nights were excellent and the service was wonderful, authentic, and so friendly.
I can only say everyone should eat here

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks heaps for the fab service we received today, and to our waiter, Nash - I hope you are appreciated in your work

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Our families dinner included a few special dietary requirements that the chef was more than happy to help us with. All the waitresses and the chef were so accommodating and provided great and happy service. Highly recommend

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome. Great food and service. They made a mistake in making my pizza and without hesitation remade my pizza and voided the charge. Very good customer service!! Highly recommended.