“Thermal land shuttle”

Thermal Land Shuttle
Ranked #25 of 59 Tours in Rotorua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thermal Land Shuttle is an easy and cost effective transfer option in Rotorua, taking the hassle out of getting to and from your next geothermal adventure. There are certain magic spots you must see when in Rotorua – we know them all and we’d love to show you!
Kerikeri, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thermal land shuttle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Thomas our driver - highly recommend. We did the cycle trail and he took our bag to Waiotapu tavern and then picked us and our bikes up the following day. All went to plan - on time and knowledgeable and reasonably priced. He recommended somewhere for dinner which was excellent.
very impressed.

Visited July 2014

• Hungarian first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good service and very knowledgable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Very good service and informative of the town and all around! Definately use if visiting! Also the guy showed us a secret hot spring to chill at for the en if our tour! Thanks ;)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rubyred_beth
Fortaleza
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best guide you're gonna find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

It could be just one more shuttle service. But the driver, Thomas, is the difference. He is an amazing guy! Lucky me we met. His knowledge about the city is nice, he is very helpful and leaves you at ease. Even helped me and my friends to plan some other activities, arranging everything for us. Absolutely recommended.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank IgorMasa
Bonne Bay, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best way to get around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

The Guild Thomas was really friendly and full of local knowledge.
He even managed to say hello to everyone in their own langue! Loved the mud pools and Waiotapu was amazing. Had lots of time to check out the entire park and see everything.
I was traveling by myself and Thomas was nice enough to let me know a few places to avoid. Would definitely recommend!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jgalliott
Karratha, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Had a fantastic time exploring,and absorbing the amazing history and geography that Rotorua and the surrounding areas have to offer I was blown away!!the bus driver was very thorough and detailed! I will be telling my friends in Western Australia about this cool experience,peace!!

Visited January 2014