Really liked this place - fab location - short walk to town, overlooks lake & 2 Maori villages, well appointed bedroom, but the hum from the spa in the unit downstairs is very loud - spa was turned off at 11pm but started up at 5am! Fab views to the lake, great bifolding doors, great double swing seat, new carpet throughout, airconditioning, apratment is light & spacious. Accommodation could be improved by having a decent sized dining room table. My friend says the fold out couch in the lounge is really comfortable and she liked that the sheets are clean, white & crisp. Kitchenette was fine for our needs - has a dishdrawer, microwave & cooktop. Comfy leather look lounger. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable Rotorua Lake View Accommodation. Welcome to Diana's Place, where we are delighted to offer you two unique holiday accommodation options situated in stunning Lake Rotorua locations on the North Island of New Zealand. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, a trip with family and friends, or a corporate retreat, we can offer the accommodation you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Diana's Place Lake View Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack And Di`s Lake View Accommodation
- Jack & Di`s Lake View Hotel Rotorua
- Jack Dis Lake View Accommodation