Our experience staying here last week was really good!!! We loved the location; it's so close to the town and with views of the lake and historic Baths, and overlooking the Maori Village. i really felt I was "in Rotorua" New Zealand!
I was surprised how big the place was, the lounge is a great size and I like the flexibility of using the kitchen to cook what we like and when we like it. I thought it was good there were basics of bread and spreads etc and cereals available. We could cook up a big breakfast and know we are not going to offend anyone or be disappointed.
The furnishings are quirky and everything is crisp and clean.
Candace, the manager is fantastic. She was really helpful and a If we rang she would be really prompt. Would definitely recommend this place and thought it was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable Rotorua Lake View Accommodation. Welcome to Diana's Place, where we are delighted to offer you two unique holiday accommodation options situated in stunning Lake Rotorua locations on the North Island of New Zealand. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, a trip with family and friends, or a corporate retreat, we can offer the accommodation you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Diana's Place Lake View Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack & Di`s Lake View Hotel Rotorua
- Jack And Di`s Lake View Accommodation
- Jack Dis Lake View Accommodation