BK's Rotorua Motor Lodge
US$120
US$116
  • Pool
Cleveland Thermal Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$101
Cedarwood Lakeside(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
Apollo Hotel Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$75
Agoda.com
Accolade Lodge Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
US$151
US$97
Hotels.com
Emerald Spa Motor Inn(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$103
Prince's Gate Hotel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$85
RotoVegas Motel of Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Rose Court Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
Agoda.com
All reviewslazy boycentral mallspa bathreclining chairslarge supermarketcountdown supermarketstay there againceiling fansmall kitchenettewithin easy walking distancetourist attractionsexcellent moteltwo nightsroom was spaciousfree wifilate checknew zealand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I booked BK's firstly because it is a Flybuys motel and I wanted to use Flybuys for one night of my two night stay. I had booked a twin room for myself and teenage daughter but was upgraded when we arrived to a one bedroom unit - which was a lovely surprise.
The hosts were helpful and friendly, the unit roomy with a surprisingly large bathroom. It was spotless, and very well serviced the following day.
A TV in each room was a nice touch and the recliner chairs wonderfully comfortable compared to nasty pull-out couches in other motels.
It was very conveniently located across the road from a mall and supermarket. It was also good value for money.

Room Tip: While the room was quiet, being downstairs meant there was a bit of noise from upstairs guests checking out early in the morning.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
victoriaB62, Owner at BK's Rotorua Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are very pleased you found us 'hard to fault' and you enjoyed your stay with us. Our recliner chairs are very popular with our guests and we get a lot of positive comments about them. Isn't it great being able to walk into town and not have to worry about parking and its all easy walking on the flat. We will look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Myself, and two colleagues took advantage of the 3-bed family suite, while on a recent conference. It was conveniently located and extremely comfortable. A great size for us with everything we needed. The price was good and the hosts were very nice.

Room Tip: The 3-bed family suite has 4 single beds in 2 rooms and a queen in another. You could sleep a seventh in the lounge.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Our three bedroom suite is great for larger groups with six beds and four sleeping areas (1 single bed in the lounge) gives ample space. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Rotorua is the most loved tourist town to visit in N.Z. I have always been a regular visitor and taken our family there many times, and over those times we have always stayed at a different motel/hotel for no particular reason other than to try something new.
This time my wife and I only went, on a 2 day midweek break.
Marie on reception was wonderful being pleasant and most helpful.
The motel is situated right across the road from the shopping and food court complex. My wife and I shopped there and had breakfast there as well. Very convenient to walk anywhere in town.
I would recommend Bks motor lodge to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank arthur p

Thank you "arthur p" for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes the food hall in Rotorua's Central Shopping Center and the shops are so conveniently close (just across the road), no need to worry about parking as its much easier to walk. They are currently extending the undercover area of the shopping center, planned completion before Christmas but whats done already looks good. We will look forward to your next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have been visiting Rotorua at least once every two years sometime more for the last 25 years and I have stayed in several motels in the area. So far I rate BKs Motor Lodge to be best in terms of cleanliness, amenities, and location.

There were six of us so we stayed in the adjoining rooms.The units are spotless, the toiletries are comparable to most 4 star hotels, and it is located across the road to the shopping and food complex.

However, I find the double bed a bit bouncy to my liking that I got disturbed when my wife moves.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you "FrChAKL" for taking the time to leave comments on your stay with us. We are pleased you rate us among one of the best places you have stayed at in Rotorua and it sounds as though you have stayed at a number in the last 25 years. We will look forward to your next visit. Thank you , Dean & Team.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed with my wife my son and sister on a connecting room. We were meet by a very helpful lady that checked us in and was very helpful. The location of the hotel is fantastic only a couple of minutes walk to the centre of town. Rooms are cleaned daily and would recommend this hotel. Will be staying here on my return.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank mmjlw

Thank you for your comments, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we see you again soon.