This hostel was our second choice after walking out of the filthy, fly infested Base Hotrocks and we are so glad that we found it just round the corner.
Compared to Base, this place was clean, modern and well maintained with great staff at the front desk who were willing to sort out a few things for us. Yes, the rooms are basic and it's a tiny bit more expensive than other hostels but it's worth it for the cleanliness and better standards in general.
Definitely worthwhile booking into this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Rotorua, a purpose built backpacker hostel in the central city for your complete Rotorua experience. Rotorua’s finest lodge, YHA Rotorua offers budget backpacker accommodation right beside Kuirau Park, Rotorua’s free geothermal attraction, and only two minutes walk from shops, cafes, restaurants and beautiful Lake Rotorua. There is a wide range of backpacker accommodation to choose from: 4 bed share rooms, 6 bed bunk rooms, triple room, standard double rooms, twin/double ensuite rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your YHA Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Treks Backpackers Rotorua
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel Rotorua